Chiffonier final assembly

It was a mad dash of excitement…

Even with the extended time of Titebond III, it was a little crazy getting this thing buttoned up. It has been a week of high temps and high humidity, which certainly didn’t help. I also had a fan running, which probably wasn’t the best idea.

In the end, everything went together as it should. I went through a couple of test runs, and made sure to lay out my clamps ahead of time. Then I took a bathroom break, got a big drink, and took a deep breath before I began the “clamp dance”, as I am calling it.

I waited about an hour before taking all the clamps off, then went to bed satisfied with the results.

20130720-215320.jpg20130720-215339.jpg

-JR

Advertisements